Saturday, October 3, 2009

Shop The Monkey

My secret plan to latch on to my wife's lucrative graphic design career so I can leave the cubicle and live in my jammies as a kept blogger is off to an auspicious start!

Carla has just started her own storefront on Cafe Press, selling stuff imprinted with her soon-to-be-famous "typemonkey" design: T-shirts, hoodies, notebooks, stickers, ornaments, you name it. So, if you're a fan of typography (and who isn't?) or a fan of monkeys (and who isn't?) or -- even better -- a fan of typography and monkeys, check it out.

Remember, proceeds from Typemonkey Designs might allow me to blog more -- but please don't let that deter you!


(Editor's note: No, you aren't seeing things. I did write a second draft of the title of this post, which probably says more about me than I'd like to admit in a public forum. But if you noticed, it probably says quite a bit about you, doesn't it?)

No comments: