Saturday, December 11, 2010

Been There, Done That, Buying The T-Shirt

I've touted the shirts from local shop Raygun before in one of my many "much love for Des Moines" posts, and now they've finally come out with one just for cyclists. 

Dang, now I think I gotta have one. So polite. So Midwestern. "Please don't run me over." Reprinted in mirror-image on the front in case the person happens to be running you over in reverse. 

If they'd just print that sucker in reflective ink, it would be PERFECT.

3 comments:

Lindsey Smith said...

You should ask and see if they could! Reflective ink is a fabulous idea.

Anonymous said...

safety orange or safety green would be good too...

or, for those of us on 'bents, could we get that printed on the soles of our shoes? :-)

Steve in Peoria

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! As an Iowan and a cyclist, I will have to get one :).