Monday, December 6, 2010

The Cycle Is All Growed Up

That's a real, honest to gosh paid advertisement over there on the right. I know, big whoop, I have an ad. But it's more than that -- it's the first time in my life that I've been paid to write quasi-creatively. So, thanks to the good folks at headwater.com, purveyors of wheeled, snowy and schleppy holidays, for their support of li'l ol' me and my prattle. 

More importantly, you may have noticed that The Cycle got a bit of a makeover last weekend. The new header and overall design tweakage is all thanks to Carla, Senior Art Director and All-Around Swell Spouse. Let us all heap our praise upon her... but don't mention the paid ad or she'll start expecting a salary. 

(Boring technology sidenote: A couple readers have reported a wacky post-redesign scroll-wheel glitch with Internet Exploder 7. I do too much cross-browser testing in my real job to pay it a ton of heed here, but if you see the problem and drop me a comment with OS/browser information, I'll see what I can do. I can report that we test okie-dokie on Exploder 8, Safari, and a couple different flavors of Firefox.)

No comments: