Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Reviews Are In

I am "a funny man."

No kidding. I'm so proud!


This report from two-year-old Grace, daughter of good friends and my favorite toddler I'm not related to (though I hope Carla and I qualify as a non-related aunt/uncle pairing.) And everyone knows that toddlers tell the (sometimes too-honest) truth. Grace is one of those kids that makes me feel just fine with the decision not to have kids of our own. When I see cool people like our friends making smart, well-adjusted tykes like her, I figure the gene pool will do just fine without any little mutants I might have produced.


Carla won the coveted "favorite person" award. I suspect it's because she bribes the judge with hand-knitted toys and clothes.


So, other bloggers, you may have more readers than me, and you may get more comments than me, and maybe your ads get more click-throughs and generate more income than mine, but who cares?


Grace says I am a funny man. Neener neener neener.

No comments: