Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Have The Giggles (Danger: Potty-Mouth Ahead)

I try -- oh how I try -- to keep this establishment family-friendly. No cussin', no fightin', no drinkin', etc. But the postcard that our staff graphic design maven got for me from the folks (er, folk?) over at Power and Light Press gives me a serious case of the Beavis-and-Buttheads. Go buy something from them (er, her) so they (er, she) can keep making this stuff, okay?

It's going to be way down there below, in case you're reading at work and don't want naughty words popping up where your boss could see them.

So you've been warned. Scroll at your own risk.































I know it's making fun of me, since I tend to have strong (although not THAT strong) reactions to anything with a bike on it. Yet I can't look away.

(Aside to Tarik: There's also a mustache version. Methinks you need both, no? Or a specially-commissioned "Put a biker with a mustache on it..." version.)

1 comment:

Tarik Saleh said...

Excellent. I sold and passed on enough buttons for a second order to be placed. It has a mustache on it! It has "bike" written on it. People shat themselves!