Monday, April 6, 2009

Attack of the Bad Back

Not fair. Didn't I get enough "Jason as an old man" reality checking when I broke my leg?

I'm recliner-bound right now, basking in the warm glow of a heating pad as the wonky disc in my lower back sends lovely knife-like pains into my legs. Had a GREAT ride on Saturday morning before the winds picked up, then proceeded to cripple myself inexplicably during the post-ride cleanup. Smooth.


The fact that I made it to the recliner at all is a good sign, since I was so pathetic yesterday that I couldn't even put on my own pants. Just one more thing for my wife to put in the bulging file of "things they don't tell you about when they lay that 'for better or worse' line on you."


Thankfully, my local Angel of Chiropractic Care has a cancellation in about one hour, so I should be right as rain before end of day.

No comments: