Sunday, March 7, 2010

House: Warmed

Had a little shin-dig yesterday to show off The Cycle World Headquarters 2.0 -- only four months (to the day!) after moving in. What can I say? We're slow... er, "methodical."

Wanted to send a HUGE virtual thanks to all the friends who ate our snacks (although we still have a ton of food), drank our adult beverages (ditto), complimented our (sometimes questionable) taste, voted on paint colors, and generally made the place feel officially homey.

This little gathering may also have been the largest real-world collection of The Cycle readers ever assembled under one roof... I think at one point we had too many to count on one hand! I didn't know I even had that many readers. Hope my brain doesn't vapor-lock now that I know this thing is looked at by real humans instead of just spam-bots.

3 comments:

essjay said...

Thanks for the invite to the party - it was great to see you & C and eat the wonderful food!

Steve Fuller said...

The food and drink were excellent. Great choice of locations for World Headquarters 2.0. Now, about that workbench...

Jess said...

Had an awesome time and love the blog!!